[AMC-list] Javelin (bbo) not mine (anymore)

[AMC-list] Javelin (bbo) not mine (anymore)

I once owned this Javelin on craigslist and sold it to the guy in Bakersfield who has it listed on craigslist now.

The car had sat in the central valley for many years after being abandoned by a migrant worker on a ranch.   What amazed me was the the car was sitting behind a windbreak within walking distance of a countr road and a major highway with no fences in between and the car still had the keys in the ignition when I bought it.

According to the ad the guy has done some mechanical work, but the body wrok (and interior) will still need work.  Here's your chance to own a BBO Javelin.

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/1626022197.html

Joe Fulton