Re: [AMC-list] Swapping out fuel sending unit - where do you connect gro

Re: [AMC-list] Swapping out fuel sending unit - where do you connect ground?

What I do on all my Ramblers and later AMCs when I am messing around with that part of the car is I reroute the wire coming into the trunk, to put it out of the way.
You don't want to snag a nice new wire this summer when you toss all your camping gear in the trunk, right.
Why they ran the sending unit wire to come out the middle of the trunk area is beyond me, and they kept doing it for years...Russ