Re: [AMC-list] Swapping out fuel sending unit - where do you connect gro

Re: [AMC-list] Swapping out fuel sending unit - where do you connect ground?

Yep - yellow wire. No new wires run. I should have been clear.

Car is on jack stands. Battery is disconnected. Wire to the fuel
sending unit is disconnected. Fuel line is disconnected. J-bolt is
loosened. Front-end of gas tank is on a jack stand, back is still on
the strap. Hopefully it will be warm tomorrow at lunch time - so I can
swap out the fuel sending unit (and pick up a sheet metal screw).