[AMC-list] Swapping out fuel sending unit - where do you connect ground?

[AMC-list] Swapping out fuel sending unit - where do you connect ground?

I thought I had fixed my old fuel sending unit, but no go. So - I have
a new one. On the old one, I just ran a wire to the j bolt holding the
gas tank up for a ground. Any recommendations for a good, snazzy
ground I can rely on? I just connect power to the sending unit, and
then the ground wire to the body somewhere, right? Re-connect the
battery and cross my fingers?