From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: John or Betty Bahringer <bbahringer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Fw: ignition/points/pertronix questions

John is having some ignition/timing issues and is asking about points and pertronix modles, so figured would toss this out here for those of you who might be willing to help out fellow AMC solve this, be sure to copy your reply to John and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com