Re: [AMC-list] Fw: ignition/points/pertronix questions

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: ignition/points/pertronix questions

" From: John or Betty Bahringer
"
"
"
" Eddie,
"      You've got a great web site ,keep up the the good work!
"     I have a 1970 Javelin SST that now has a 1969 AMX 390 and all AMX
" running gear.  The distributor is from a god-knows-what AMC 360, I
" think from around 1985 or so.  I have a slight miss at around 4000
" rpm and I'm thinking it could be point bounce so I would like to
" install a Pertronix module to at least eliminate a point issue.  My
" question is, do you sell or do you know what the part number of the
" correct module for this application.  The distributor looks like a
" typical Chevrolet piece.
"   Any info would be appreciated

delco dist would be late '60s - early '70s.  the gm app pertronix
should fit.

mid '70s amc used prestolite dists; '77-up they used duraspark, and
that's what an '85 would be.