Re: [AMC-list] so many issues 71 hornet wagon

Re: [AMC-list] so many issues 71 hornet wagon

Eddie brought up something about the fuel line routing that a lot of people miss; check that little line coming out of the sending unit. It is neglected and just as abused as its big brother. When you replace the line up top, get six inches more of line and replace the little one.
I have also ran two filters. It always seemed funny to not filter the gas coming into the pump, so I put a second filter just before the pump....Russ