Re: [AMC-list] dubious honor

As soon as this engine is together, in the car and running I'm gonna go
through my pile of stuff and cull it down. I have a lot of extras, including
the 2bbl plate, since I've switched to the Weber carb.  I'll keep 'one of
everything' and the rest will go!

Will take me another month I'm sure. I should get the assembled block back
today. Gotta finish the oiling changes, then I have to build a head!