Re: [AMC-list] exhaust ports...

" From: wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" I still say braze it in there!
" I've seen ground through holes in exhaust ports brazed over and
" polished and it worked fine. If it'll stand that it'll hold that plate.

that'd be my concern, that exhaust heat would melt the brazing and
blow it out.  maybe it depends on the brazing alloy used?  remember
the manifold can get near to red hot.

it certainly would work on the intake side.