Re: [AMC-list] Lower shock mounts for Ambo needed

If you have space on the rear axle brackets, you can drill and install bolt through shock studs (I have at least 2 pair around. Got them off the "Help!" rack)

From: "Rocky Lear" <lear31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Lower shock mounts for Ambo needed

I need a pair of lower shock mounts for the back of my 71 Hornet. I have a set of brand new air shocks. Only problem is they have studs on the top but bolt throughs at the bottom. Hornets of course have studs top and bottom. I bought them for a 73 Ambo originally that is gone now. If I swap the plates out, can I use them?