[AMC-list] Lower shock mounts for Ambo needed

[AMC-list] Lower shock mounts for Ambo needed

I need a pair of lower shock mounts for the back of my 71 Hornet. I have a set of brand new air shocks. Only problem is they have studs on the top but bolt throughs at the bottom. Hornets of course have studs top and bottom. I bought them for a 73 Ambo originally that is gone now. If I swap the plates out, can I use them?