Re: [AMC-list] 195.6 ohv engine out and

ya, tell me about it being tight. the motor in rosie had already been out once
before. unknown reasoning. i KNEW for sure, when i went to pull the old siezed
motor, and found that little brace, going over the fan, had been cut out, and
crapptacularly chicken crap welded in. so, i decided to go ahead and bust out
the sawzall, cut it out, clean it up, and weld it in correctly. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules