Re: [AMC-list] flat butt vs. volcano butt

Re: [AMC-list] flat butt vs. volcano butt

ok, ok, ok. i wasnt perfectly clear about the vocano but lastnight. LOL. i
told you that yours would be flat, and the flywheel would fit. what i DIDNT
think about, was the fact that the vocano is what 3/4" or so (i forget
exactly now) further out. my 62 input shaft has got a pretty long pilot nose.
i think it would work in pre or post 63. if yours has a short pilot shaft, it
probably wont work. splines might extend longer. i guess if you HAD to, you
could always just install an earlier input shaft. if gears meshed just right.
im sure your just EXCITED to tear into that trans just one more time. lol. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules