Re: [AMC-list] 195.6 ohv engine out and stripped (63 American)

Re: [AMC-list] 195.6 ohv engine out and stripped (63 American)

Tom,

New dampers are available. Galvin's has them for $149.

Matt

On 2/1/2010 10:13 PM, tom jennings spouted this sage advice:
My crank damper is "OK" but I'm gonna get it rebuilt (sigh, $125 or so
work+shipping). But aha! I'm gonna drill it to accept a Ford EDIS spark
timing wheel (get 'em on eBay for $25) on the front, so I can go
DISTRIBUTORLESS! Won't that be sweet. And I can do that work later, run the
distro for now.

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH