From: Matt Haas <mhaas@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:25:28
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] '65 American 195.6 Fuel Pump to Carb alternatives

Bruce,

It probably will not work due to size differences in the two engines and
where things are mounted. You can see how that line is routed by going
to http://www.mattsoldcars.com/1967american/. The last picture on the
page has a good shot of it.

As an aside, that line is correct for all 1967 sixes (probably correct
back to 64 for the 199 and 232, 1968 is different) with a 1bbl, not just
Americans.

Matt

On 1/30/2010 12:25 AM, Bruce Griffis spouted this sage advice:
> Okay, I can not bend fuel line to save my life. I tend to go the wrong
> direction, and have way too many improperly bent fuel lines on my
> workbench. I see that Inline Tube has a preformed fuel line to go from
> the fuel pump to the 1 barrel carb on a '67 Rambler with a 232. Anyone
> poke around '67 Americans with 232's and 1 barrel carbs and '65
> Americans with 195.6's and 1 barrel Holley 1909's? Are they similar
> enough that the pre-formed fuel line for the '67 would work on the
> '65?

mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH
http://www.mattsoldcars.com