Re: [AMC-list] all's quiet on the western front

Re: [AMC-list] all's quiet on the western front

> that's if you don't go with a ford 200/250.  btw someone's reproing
> the hard to find aussie/argentinean 12-port head in alu.

if I was to transplant a motor for size or other reasons, no way I'd go with
another ancient hulk like the little Ford, fine thing it is. Almost
certainly it would be an import motor. For the price of the bare 12-port
casting I could buy two Nissan drivelines and have change left over.

I personally have no problem whatsoever with country of origin. Technical
and aesthetic factors would drive my choice, if it could not be AMC.