Re: [AMC-list] all's quiet on the

tom, am i seeing a "new" old american for the tt next year maybe? i bet that
would be a fun car for the tt. the 240z motor, 5 speed, kick a$$ brakes, and
heck, maybe that motor will take a little bit of turbo also? how these cars
handle as is, when the suspension is in good working order, is quite nible
for what they used. go and whoa would make it a TON of fun.
speaking of the "m" series supra motors, i help a buddy when i was in tx pull
a 5mge supra motor out of an 82, and we dropped in an injected 7mgte built
and turboed motor. that motor just MIGHT fit. would have to use electric
fans. probably pushers. but if irc, it was quite narrow, even with the turbo.
this one was dyno'd something like 720hp and 600lb/ft. (was back in '04, so i
may be off a little, but i do know it was 7xx and 6xx) flare out the rear
fenders, fit some 245 or 265's back there, traction bars, build sway bars,
and that could be one heck of an open track car i think. ok, back to reality.
to much fun dreaming. not enough $$$$ or time to get it done however. blah.
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules