Re: [AMC-list] American sychro

ok, i went out and looked tonight. it is a t86e-ix stamped on the side of it.
it IS from an amc. input shaft is 10.5" long, bolt holes are 5 3/4" and 6". i
forget what measurement was left/right and top/bottom. it has o/d with t-tube
mount on it. no govener, or solenoid. i need to make a top cover for it. when
i bought it, i was told there were new shift forks, sychros, and all else that
goes with a rebuild. gears look brand new also. anyone need it? i have had it
sitting in my shop since fall '06. i got it not knowing that the bell was
different between t96 and 86. i have sprayed it with wd40 ever other month or
so, so it doesnt rust, but didnt want to fill it if i need to ship it
somewhere. SOMEONE PUT IT TO USE PLEASE!!!!
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules