Re: [AMC-list] American sychro transmissons

Re: [AMC-list] American sychro transmissons

I can't tell you about "factory" but the T-14 was introduced about then, it
fits in the T-96 hole exactly (clutch and all), is side-shifted, looks
almost the same and is all synchromesh. Shorter than a T-96 though.

A stripper American with 199, T-14, no power anything, now that's a car I'd
like. I like my cars spare!