Re: [AMC-list] American sychro transmissons

Re: [AMC-list] American sychro transmissons

" From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" I can't tell you about "factory" but the T-14 was introduced about then, it
" fits in the T-96 hole exactly (clutch and all), is side-shifted, looks
" almost the same and is all synchromesh. Shorter than a T-96 though.

yup.  '68 was the first year of the t14, 232s initially.

" A stripper American with 199, T-14, no power anything, now that's a car I'd
" like. I like my cars spare!

you want my car?  it's yours for the taking...  needs attention to
rust [which is why i parked it], probably an alt, and may have a
broken rear leaf.  has 16:1 steering, h/d springs and kyb shocks, 14x6
hornet rims.  2dr 220, tan, 199 w/hei, '74 t14.