Re: [AMC-list] ATTN 78 Concord AMX and 78 Gremlin GT Owners

Re: [AMC-list] ATTN 78 Concord AMX and 78 Gremlin GT Owners

I think someone had better define just what they are trying to get orders for:   front spoiler, wheel flares, what?

Someone mentioned Eagles and Hornet/Concord AMXs in the same post.  Those wheel flares are NOT the same.  SX-4 wheel flares are different from the sedans and wagons too.

Joe Fulton