Re: [AMC-list] My solar garge heater project

Re: [AMC-list] My solar garge heater project

A fellow I know here had in-floor heat installed when he built his garage some
years ago. He has added solar heat collectors to the circuit and seems quite
pleased with the results.

Ken

http://www.motherearthnews.com/Renewable-Energy/2006-12-01/Build-a-Simple-Solar-Heater.aspx