    Posted by: "gserl" glenn@xxxxxxxx gserl
    Date: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:53 pm ((PST))

Hope someone can help here.  Not a huge issue, but...
If I have the heater selected before starting her up, it goes to heat and I can then switch it to defroster with no problem, but then it will not go back to heater when I switch it.  If I start her with defroster selected, it will not then go to heater, either.  The only way it will go to heater from defroster is shutting her off and letting her sit.
Also, there is a bit of a "squeal" when the vacuum kicks it over to defroster and what sounds like a spring "twanging" shortly thereafter.
Is there a way to lube the canisters and, if so, what do I need to do?