To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 1959 Rambler Wagon

If she does drive it topless. Tell her she is welcome to stop by in Morgantown.
  Seriously. Where in pa is she getting it?
I prefer the drive across MD,WV, rt68 Over the pa construction turnpike! That only works well if she is in the lower half of PA and travelling aways across the state.

  How did u luck out and not have the really good stuff in that garage?