Re: [AMC-list] 1959 Rambler Wagon

I dunno... there's no reason to believe the car is anything less than it
appears to be. It looks spectacularly nice. He's simply asking 2X what he'll
get for it max. "What it's worth" is unfortunately the same as "what you can
get". There's no "fair" here. I spent a good $16K on that Hornet I sold for
$2400.

The wagon looks truly great, and personally, I'm glad he made it a driver.
It's not the kind of "rare" that needs trailering only, it's not like it was
Abraham Lincoln's getaway car or something.

Personally I wish the guy well. Some sweat love and money went into that
thing, unlike a lot of those backyard rotting hulks that people swear are
worth thousands!

But that first shopping cart ding will be painful indeed. I'd be afraid to
own something that pretty! I'd get it all scratched up, and the grille full
of bugs!