Re: [AMC-list] Mid-Engine AMX

Like Andrew said, if you turn the Eagle diff towards the back, the rotation is correct for going forwards with a RWD motor/trans setup.

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Mid-Engine AMX

" From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" IIRC the Toronado axle was a '425' - a front-wheel drive version of the Turbo
" 400. Eldorado probably the same.

yup, and definitely the same; the eldo was a reskin of the toro
platform.  and as big as these cars were, they still had 2/3 of their
weight on the front end...

there was a 2nd gen ca. '80 +/-, th325, in both 3sp and 4sp versions,
with lockup.  biggest engine was an olds 403.

" Quoting tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>:
"