[AMC-list] 73 Hornet parting out

I have a 73 Hornet waggon that was hit hard on the rear pass door and I will be patying it out, It is a factory v-8 car and rund and drives good.
 The pas doors are lunched, the front seats are not amc ? The rear cargo pannels are gone. It has the dealer added AC and it turned on and seemed to get cold butr its not warm here now so?  The dash is nice .... WIndshield broken. let me know if you need somthing front end is in good shape. parts will be CHEAP! Located in central CT.
 Davis
860-997-2732 cell