[AMC-list] slow

Just wondering if everyone on the list is that busy or if there's a problem.  Amazing when its not coming in your email you miss it.  Moving my AMC stock again, just gave up my storage space this last summer and moved it into the garage where my daughter lived, now she and the grandaughter moved home so I can move it again.  I have a couple of pair of seats if anyone in the southern wisconsin area are interested in them.  One is a 68-69 set and the other I believe are from a 73-74.  Also, still have a complete 290 that would require rebuilding.  If someone is interested drop me a line, maybe we can set something up.

Have fun building, the winter is coming.

Dan Whitehead

Southern Wisconsin