Re: [AMC-list] New here, automatic,

Oh yeah, that reminds me -- on the 195.6 OHV flat-butt vs. volcano butt,
when I mocked up a T-96 input shaft and case and a bell for the T-5 fitment
questions, I realized I have an old 195.6ohv on the stand for disassembly --
therefore I can actually test-fit a T96 onto a volcano-butt motor. I saved
my core clutch setup too so I have absolutely everything to answer the
question, though I'm fairly sure that the dud motor was an auto trans had
has no/wrong pilot bush.

I can't recall if the one in my '63 American is flat-butt or what and I
didn't take any photos. This is why I take so many photos! You never know
what's useful til later! Just one crap pic would tell me if it was flat or
not...