Re: [AMC-list] At what speeds does your

Tom,

It's very likely that someone posted directly to the archives at the AMCyclopedia and they are not signed up on the list. Unfortunately, I don't know of anyway to keep that from happening.

Matt

On 11/17/2009 9:14 PM, tom jennings spouted this sage advice:
Hey Dave, are you replying to posts to the AMC list? I'm not seeing the
original to this and a couple of others. Just wondering if I'm missing
posts, or you are talking to people who are not there!

IF you could use the R)eply feature of you emailer, it would include
something from the original and I could follow the thread.

Sorry to bother everyone with administrivia, but just in case others are
missing things too.

For the record, we have two auto cars here -- 72 Hornet with an early 998
torqueflite, and my classic wagon has a torque tube '65 air cooled BW trans.
M35 I think, it's the smallest model. I've got one of each I think laying in
the iron pile.