Re: [AMC-list] brake rotors was rosie went for a drive

Re: [AMC-list] brake rotors was rosie went for a drive

Well, that does that..............
I went through the sign in crap for the CSK OReilly's website and then when
it got right down to the last steps before my shopping experience was over,
the red letters appeared on the screen......
Not available please contact there may be substitutes blah blah
blah.......so that takes care of that.....no new rotors...........guess I'll
have to make em last.

This part is for TOM J.
To protect your rubber parts, get some Bloxygen and displace the air in the
sealable container with the bloxygen.
I used some of this to preserve some part b urethane single stage paint that
has a short shelf life. It's been almost two years now and the part b is
still liquid. Bloxygen works.

Armand

> On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 05:29, Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > So what do I do?? Do I pick up a spare set of rotors now at an
affordable
> > price and bank them for the future? The rotors on the white Javelin
> > probably
> > have at least 30,000 miles left on them. It's a disc set up from a 75
> > Hornet. Thanks for the setup, Russ Hathaway from Washington State.  I'm
56,
> > but my kids love the car too. If I buy a set now will they ever need
them?
> > What do you guys think??
> > Armand

http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt=200,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8
,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_
WIN_evergreen2:112009

http://list.amc-list.com/pipermail/amc-list-amc-list.com/attachments/200911

07/d1ed45f9/attachment.htm<http://list.amc-list.com/pipermail/amc-list-amc-l
ist.com/attachments/200911%0A07/d1ed45f9/attachment.htm>

5/15/09