[AMC-list] AMC Southern Regional Show this weekend Ocala Florida

[AMC-list] AMC Southern Regional Show this weekend Ocala Florida

Folks if you're in Florida or southern Georgia (or anywhere) consider coming down to Big Daddy Don Garlits' Museum of Drag Racing in Ocala to see an AMC/MOPAR show second to none. This show will be hosted by First Coast AMC and Florida MOPAR Association. Located off I-75 and exit 341 north of the Florida Turnpike.

Show times are both Saturday and Sunday (Nov 7th and 8th) from 8:00 - 4:00.

If you need additional information please contact Cliff Danley of First Coast AMC. His phone is 904-783-4177 after 8:00 PM EST. He can also be reached by email at am401@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:am401@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Jeffrey Thomas
71-74 Jav AMX Registry