[AMC-list] BW M11 trans mount question

Today I swapped out the '68 Rebel's M37 (trans shop said it was a T35?) for the Postal Jeep M11 trans (cast iron case with #11 cast on top. Water cooled)
   I have to hook up a trans mount yet. The Postal one has 2 vertical bolts into the trans and 2 downwards through the crossbar on a flat "foot" and the defunct Rebel mount had 2 bolts horizontal in the back of the case with 4 downwards, with a 2 piece split to go over the trans crossbar's center "hump".
   Anyone know if this is the same style (2 bolts vertical with a split foot 4 bolt base) as the bigger car mounts with the bigger BW trans or? (I'd sooner have off the shelf, but building a custom one isn't out of my ability) NAPA shows no mounts for pre '70 cars anymore (except some Chev)
   The last things to do are trans line adapters (90 degree line swivels), blow the old cruddy oil from teh cooler and a fixed yoke driveshaft. (I have to go through my pile to find one long enough)
   I was very happy to find that the converter bolted to the 290 flexplate with no probs. I hope the old front seal doesn't leak because the NAPA one listed was wrong size. Hope the pan gasket Isabelle got was right (need to drop it and reseal before putting in the oil)

   Now that old M37 trans is in several pieces (I dropped the valvebody to find out the rear band had come loose and was bobbing around in there) and in the for sale pile till I do my spring scrap metal run.