1969 AMC Rebel $550.00 - $550 (SE)
Date: 2009-10-31, 5:53PM PDT
Reply to: sale-7en4p-1446239074@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1969 American Motors Rebel SST. 4dr, 232 straight 6, automatic transmission. Runs great, new spark plugs and oil change 3 weeks ago. All electrical works including original AM radio. Car has plenty of power and doesn't kill the wallet on gas (6cylinder). Current tags, clean Oregon Title. It's been my daily driver for the last 5months. Need money for school or I would not be selling it this low, the car is probably worth twice the asking amount. It's been driven to the beach numerous times and to Hood River and has never had any problems. Starts every time. Call anytime if interested. This thing needs to go this weekend. You can make an offer but please don't low-ball me on this, it's already priced well below what it's worth.
(503)975-5374