---------------
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:25:32 -0400
From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>

1979 Spirit.  I need a driver's side rubber window channel; this is the stuff the glass slides in when rolled up & down.  If you have an old Spirit door laying around and the channel is still pliable and complete, remove it for me and box it up.  I'd rather buy yours for $10 or $15 for your used one in GC than pay $50 for the NOS one on ebay right now.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts