Re: [AMC-list] Overdrive Solenoid Again

I'm about to run out the door, but it should go in 90 from right, rotate,
then you can only pull it back out "a bit" and it stops.

It's a big fat metal lever in there, it's most unlikely to be broken or
whatever. Look in the hole with a small bright light, or poke it with a tiny
screwdriver and see if you can feel it.

No good pics on my trans page.

If you don't get it to go I can go peruse my TSM and see if that will jog my
memory of the details.

Maybe the solenoid shaft is pushed in?