Re: [AMC-list] spark lead question for tuning experts like Nick Alfano..

Re: [AMC-list] spark lead question for tuning experts like Nick Alfano...

OK, thanks Nick! What you say makes sense to me. Yeah, is a few HP worth
running on the ragged edge on the street? Probably not. So a few extra
degrees might gain very few percent increase at the risk of destruction. I
get your point -- racing with a tuned and instrumented motor, 1% is a good
gamble. Thanks, I'll stay away from the cliff's edge!

I've always wanted to tune spark with a pyrometer, it seems like the right
way to set timing.

Thanks again!