Re: [AMC-list] Performance shocks for bathtub American

Re: [AMC-list] Performance shocks for bathtub American

" From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
"
" So here are good shocks for the bathtub Americans:
"
" Front: KYB Gas-A-Just #KG4503
" Rear: KYB Gas-A-Just #KG5521

i can tell you, these are -stiff-!  i have a set on my '68 american
[for sale - make offer] along with stock hd springs, and it rides
stiffer than a friend's 3/4t 4x4 suburban.