Re: [AMC-list] uh, what is for sale?

Nice way to put it Andrew!

BTW, when I sold the Hornet on craigslist, I got an email from someone
asking "how much would insurance be on this car?" At first I thought it was
merely a dimwit, but it's a PHISHING SITE. WHen I clicked on the link, out
of curiosity, it prompted me for name address, car details, money info, etc!

Unbelievable. No wait, entirely believeable.

Remember that "joke" something about "pull up drivers license data" and you
ended up with a joke picture of a monkey or something on a (your state)
drivers license? Phishing again.