Re: [AMC-list] uh, what is for sale?

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
" http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/1420646419.html
"
" before the ad disappears due to whatever, here is the text:
" ===============================
" 67 Amc Hornet - $1000 (appleton)
"
" []
"
" ok im so sick of these spammers emailing me on every post i make
" regardless of it being something for sale or not.

this philosopher king hasn't figured out that spammers don't read,
they set robots to harvesting every email address from craigslist
automatically, and sending whatever choice morsel they're pushing to
every one of them.

human eyes, let alone minds, are not involved.