Re: [AMC-list] SoCal TT videos (Sunday)

I have a Red Diamond 406 in storage. Factory idle is (IIRC) 475 rpm. Should just
about be able to count the cylinders.  : )

Seems I heard somewhere someone had a Mercedes aero-engine that would idle at
275 rpm. This does not include various massive industrial engines like the
Fairbanks-Morse that I've seen pictures of whose MAXimum rpm is 120. With a 48
inch stroke, you don't want to push it. : )

Ken

Quoting das24rules@xxxxxxxxx: