Re: [AMC-list] SoCal TT!

When I registered my camper that didn't have a title, just a
bill-of-sale, I had to have a police officer physically inspect it.
Not sure if a buy/register/get title/sell back would work without
having a physical car on hand for the police to check and run the
numbers. Any states closer to California have an easy way to get a
title on a car? Can you do it in Georgia without having the police
physically inspect and run the numbers?