Re: [AMC-list] SoCal TT!

I got home late last night (everyone turned into a complete imbecile on the
freeway, due to the light rain. happens every time), our house guests had
houseguests (seriously), I ate late, then fell asleep on the sofa. As
consolation, my eldest dog Molly, who does not like touching too much, slept
next to me with her head on my head. Awwwww.

Class to teach in 30 min. I swear I will do this before this weekend.

Rambler content: Molly likes road trips in the Rambler wagon. Best I can do
for the moment.