Re: [AMC-list] SoCal TT!

so, now, i guess i got to get all the stuff done to my 63 440H that tom has
done, and go run with him next year. have a pair of them running together. 1-
a twin stick manual, and 2, an automatic. hmm. i wonder how that auto would do
driven like that? id probably want to figure out a way to seal a temp gauge
into the bottom of the trans pan maybe.
MAN!!! I WISH I COULD GET A STINKIN TITLE FOR THAT CAR!!! i drive it around my
little bitty town often, and feels like it would be a REAL fun car to drive. i
dont have the suspension issues that tom had with his. all mine seems to be in
great condition. just got it all greased up and all. steering is tight, no
play. i need to get it down there next year. lol. congrats tom. i cant wait for the videos. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules