Re: [AMC-list] AMC weekly trivia

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 21:52, <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> good luck on the rally. and yes, YOUR rambler, i will put money on it you
> make
> it the entire length and finish. by the way, whats the distance again?

About 650, two days. Hell, I drive 300+ miles a week, I'm not worried,
though we'll see how much time I spend over 65mph. I wonder if it can lift a
wheel without turning over?

I made a magnetic dash mount for my little  HD camcorder, so I'll have video
of the rear of the cool cars.

Seriously though, it's a pretty casual rally. I sense that legal speed
limits may be challenged here and there, but my car won't be the most
expensive to repair there, and I'm not gonna try to keep up to the real
rally cars!