[AMC-list] Need an early 232 Air Cleaner Assy.

[AMC-list] Need an early 232 Air Cleaner Assy.

If anyone has parted out an early sixties rambler with a 232 I could use the stock air cleaner assembly.  I need the air cleaner to have the hose connection to the valve cover for the supply side of the PCV system.  An early 199 air cleaner would work too, preferably from a car with a Holly 1931 carb.   Joe Fulton