Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Fw: Template Needed

IIRC none of the 79+ spoilers have a key hole unless you make your own. Some I
have from the wreckers have a hole knocked in them by the fellows opening the
hatch without a battery installed.
Hope the electrics work well or you could be releasing the hatch from inside.

Ken

Quoting Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Marc below is looking for a Spirit rear spoiler template or tracing, it
should be same for
79-80 AMX as to GT, and SX4 although some of them don't have the trunk lock
keyhole if I
recall, but he is looking for someone to get him dimensions so if you can
help, feel free
to reply or give him a shout, thanks ina dvance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com