Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 15:11:38 -0400
From: "Dan Strohl" <DStrohl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Carpet

Don-

I'd advise against using a heat gun. Next time you go to install carpet,
lay it out in the sun for a good hour or two before installation.
That'll soften it up real nice all over. Using a heat gun, you only
soften the carpet in localized areas, and you run the risk of melting
the fibers in the carpet, creating a rough patch.

dan