[AMC-list] One For The Rambler Mentality

[AMC-list] One For The Rambler Mentality

Armand it has a 304 2bbl auto. Nothing fancy. I don't race so it is a nice economical daily cruiser/driver. I replaced the 77 Malibu I had for 12 years with it and it is on regular insurance so I can have the two Hornets on a classic policy. Weather permitting Tuesday I may take it to a local cruise night. The body is a bit rough but with the top fixed it doesn't look that bad anymore. Besides it will be the only Matador there.
"Doc"