From: "Mr. AMC" <amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 5:28 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] One For The Rambler Mentality

> After all the rust repairs to the 72 Matadors roof due to the factory
vinyl roof and my seeming lee unorthodox idea to have the roof sprayed with
a textured bed liner to make it look like it was vinyl at a huge  price
saving I got it back today. Except for the seam on each side of the roof
that denotes a vinyl seam it looks like NEW!!!!!. I bought his car 9 months
ago to replace my daily driver 77 Malibu for classic insurances purposes. I
couldn't let this car go to the crusher being only in fair body shape but
decent mechanical shape. I paid 500$ for it but have 1,500$ in the roof. As
I said this was not restoration  but a preservation. And this is not a roll
on or rattle can bed liner but a sprayed on two coat epoxy system.  Now to
make it mine  an Aouga Horn and Rally Steering. wheel.